|Current Alias||The Observer|
|Other Aliases||The Man in the Moon, the Big Peeper. the Peeping Robot|
|Base of Operations||The dark side of the moon|
|Identity||No dual identity|
|Occupation||The Observer of Earth Zero|
|Gender||identifies as Male|
|Height||6'0" (1,83 m) variable|
|Weight||535 lbs (243 kg) variable|
|Unusual Features||Silver, metallic skin made out of unknown material, robotic features|
|Origin||Robot built by unknown alien species|
|Place of Birth||unknown|
Background & History
The only thing known about the Observer is that he is a millenniums-old android built by a yet unknown alien species to observe and, if necessary, intervene in the fate of human kind everywhere in the multiverse. He has often crossed the paths of “The Walker”, but since his goals when manipulating the timestream aren’t always clear, they are sometimes allies and sometimes enemies.
Personality & Character Traits
Inscrutable and unpredictable.
Powers & Abilities
- Robot/Android Physiology: The Observer is a robotic artificial being designed to roughly resemble a humanoid being and is fitted with fundamental humanoid like systems for interactions. This makes him of course immune to all biological diseases and other weaknesses that can affect carbon-based lifeforms. He also does not require life support to function and does not register a bio-signature unless you call positronic signals biological.
- Computer Brain: The Observer has a (probably positronic) computer brain with a storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits (100 Petabytes) and a total linear computational speed of 60 trillion operations per second (60 THz) that houses an Artificial Intellect higher developed than the greatest genius on earth
- Technology Manipulation:The Observer can create, shape, and manipulate technology and technological constructs, computers, robots, hardware, and other devices
- Techno-Empathy: Bond with and synergize with any and all forms of mechanical/cybernetic devices by feeling what the A.I. feels and thinks, better unionizing the active and reactive functioning of man and machine.
- Computer Interaction: He is able to interact, wirelessly or directly, with any other computer system to utilize or extract data from them which can be stored in his databanks. He can use these abilities to disable security systems and could even gain direct control of the world's nuclear weapons systems. He is also able to receive transmissions from other computers if he establishes and maintains a connection with them.
- Technoforming: The Oberserver is capable of (re-) creating any past or future technology and able to physically bend matter and machinery or foreign constructs as well as his own mechanics to his every whim. This enables him to alternate his own physical shape to project weapons, equipment or increasing armor integrity.
- Optical Scanners: He can scan life forms, energy sources and even objects detecting the substances that they are composed of and the energies that are radiating from them .
- Superhuman Strength: The Oberserver is incredibly strong and can lift at least 100 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: The Observer possesses greater speed than the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: The Oberserver's outer shell is composed of an unknown alien material, rendering it almost totally impervious to damage; however, his internal mechanisms are less durable and more easily damaged. He is able to withstand concussive blasts and the heat of a 100 megaton atomic bomb
- Time Travel: The Observer can travel and send others to any point in time (and space), both to the past and (possible) futures.
- Force Field Generation: He can create energy shields in spherical or flat shape as well as a thin force-field around his body and other constructs or beings to imprison them or to reflect, block or nullyfy any attack.
- Flight& Levitationthrough use of Anti-Gravity Manipulation
WeaknessesAs a technological being, the Oberver is vulnerable to technological hazards such as computer viruses, certain levels of energy discharges, malfunctions and shutdowns and being manipulated through remote control devices.
TransportationTeleportation: The Observer can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including himself) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.