|Real Name||Bart Hill|
|Current Alias||Daring Davil|
|Other Aliases||Daredevil, Bill Hart, Darius DeVille|
|Base of Operations||New York City, New York|
|Citizenship||Dual: American & Australian|
|Occupation||Crime Fighter, Media Mogul, Air Force Pilot, Spy|
|Height||6'0" (1,83 m)|
|Weight||194 lbs (88 kg)|
|Place of Birth||New York City, New York|
Creators and Appearances
|First Appearance||Funny Pages vol. 2 #10 (Sept. 1938)|
Background & HistoryTo be revised! Until then: https://pdsh.fandom.com/wiki/Daredevil_(Lev_Gleason)
Personality & Character Traits
Powers & Abilities
- Combat: Skilled boxer and martial artist
- Marksmanship: Expert boomerang marksman
- Healing: He has enhanced healing.
- Agility: Highly athletic
- Superior reflexes
- Acrobatics: Skilled acrobat
- Martial Arts: Daredevil is a good martial fighter and can take on multiple enemies at once.
- Throwing: Daredevil is extremely skilled in the use of boomerangs.
- Razor edged boomerangs
The original "Daredevil" was created by Paul Gustavson in the 1930's.
While the name of Daredevil being used by Marvel Comics and the copyright and trademark of the name is questionable since the original is in the Public Domain, Marvel's ownership of the trademark nonetheless prevents anybody from publishing anything with Daredevil in it's title but not from using the original name within a comic itself.
Thus, to avoid possible trademark conflicts from the beginning, I altered the character's name. Don't want to be squashed by Disney lawyers... ;)